Senior Finance Manager will ensure the smooth operation of company finances, HR and other administrative operations in alignment with the business objectives of the organisation.
Finance Division Head is required to plan, direct, coordinate and design finance related activities, including payroll and other administrative activities, and provides direction and support for daily accounting and administrative activities.
- Assess company performance against annual budget and long term strategy.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to CFO and/or MD, HQ in Japan and engage with these entities around issues, trends and changes in operational models and delivery requirements.
- Oversee cash flow planning, investment and asset management, ensuring availability of funds as needed.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of consolidated financial reporting to CFO and/or MD and appropriate regulatory offices.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial reporting to CFO and/or MD, and HQ in Japan (as required)
- Other finance related tasks as required
Planning, Policy, and Investor Relations
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts.
- Engage with CFO to develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections.
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, foundation executives, auditors, public officials, etc.
- Other related tasks as required
Accounting and Administration
- Oversee weekly cash management, payments and preparation of required financial statements.
- Review all month end closing activates, including general ledger maintenance balance sheet reconciliations and corporate overhead cost allocations.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Other accounting/administration related tasks as required
- Understand and contribute to the leadership of the organisation’s strategic direction, developing, implementing and communicating strategic and operational plans, policies, procedures and systems to ensure high quality service outcomes for clients.
- Manage relationships with key sectors partners, industry peak organisations, external stakeholders and networks, and funding bodies, ensuring designated contractual compliance obligations are met.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Strong experience and knowledge about Consolidated Financial Reporting & Taxation within Australia
- Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese (both written and verbal)
- Operational excellence with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
- Committed work ethic, with integrity
- In depth knowledge of accounting, auditing principles, financial statement preparation and analysis
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent organisational, communication, and presentation skills
- Experienced Finance Manager or senior roles having worked within an organisation of similar dimension
- An extensive track record of accomplishments in Finance
- Demonstrated experience in the development and submission of regulatory filings
- Financial and accounting systems application
- Degree and Post Graduate qualifications in a relevant Business discipline. CPA or CA designation
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
- Understanding of company’s approach to products and a passion for the brand
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a Leading IT business solutions provider in Australia, offering IT management and consulting services, business intelligence & big data and analytics and thought leadership.
This role is located in the heart of Perth’s CBD, very close to many options for public transport. *This role will be requested to travel or work in other locations from time to time
Monday to Friday (9:00-17:30)
This role starts from March to April 2020