The Sales Support Associate supports our client’s sales team by providing first point-of-contact resolution to enquiries arising from Sales Manager and Marketing Team.
In this role, you will play a critical role in our client’s sales planning and integrated forecasting process for their sales portfolio. You will work closely with Sales Managers, cross functionally and externally with customers to deliver the strategy.
This role represents a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a difference in a Sales team and can provide a springboard to a career within a growing Global FMCG organisation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Provide first level support to sale manager by responding to customer requests for information on quotations, product information, standard pricing and stock availability enquiries.
- Communicating indirectly with customers on behalf of sales team in relation to information they require.
- Utilise systems such as salesforce, MS Excel, for recording of sales support activity.
- Utilise catalogs, brochures, on-line databases, and other appropriate resources to cross reference products to meet customer quoting requirements.
- Participate in product/vendor/systems meetings to stay up to date on new product lines and current systems.
- Coordinating and validating all key account inputs into monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts into the company system
- Reporting on promotional efficiencies, conducting Customer Marketing Program analysis before, during and after promotional campaigns and events
- Developing relationships directly with marketing team to align on promotional volumes
- Regularly communicating the key events, launch plans and promotional program to the sales team and marketing team.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Previous FMCG sales/sales support experience, ideally within the Pharmaceutical channel
- Be highly analytical, with a passion for working with numbers to draw meaningful insights
- Intermediate to advanced excel and Microsoft Office products
- Strong organisational skills – with the ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities whilst balancing longer term targets
- Highly organised and has worked within small teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Tenacity and a drive for results
- Loves new challenges, enthusiastic and wants to be part of an innovative team
- Experience in developing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to handle fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines
- Understanding Asian/Japanese business culture (preferred but not essential)
- Full Time / Permanent role based in Melbourne City
- Salary of $50,000 – $55,000 + Super
WHO IS OUR CLIENT
Our client is a well-known Japanese FMCG Brand that are responsible for making some of the most recognisable brands you see on the shelves of your local supermarkets, post offices and pharmacies.
They have continued developing and producing ever new products under the brand slogan “You Make a Wish and We Make It Happen.” They are constantly trying to realise great ideas not only for pharmaceuticals, but for a wide variety of applications in daily life including dental hygiene, skin care, nutritional supplementation and air freshening.
WHERE YOU WORK
This role is located in MELBOURNE City, and very close to many options for public transport.
WHEN THIS ROLE STARTS
March – April 2020