For more than 40 years our client has been Australia’s leading supplier of agriculture, construction and power equipment.
Their extensive product range is renowned for its high performance, durability and reliability, and is specifically engineered to excel in Australia’s tough and diverse conditions.
They are committed to protecting our environment and have invested in advanced technologies to offer equipment that provides powerful performance while reducing emissions.
- General administration duties
- Process/issue invoices
- Assist in preparation of various report as requested
- Assist with monthly sales report and other reports as required
- Assist in responding to queries and request from parent company including profit analysis.
- Assist in half-yearly budgeting
- Translating duties as required
- Arrange travel and accommodation as required
- Assist in catering arrangements and event coordination as required
- Prepare and issue invoices
- Assist team members with Head office lead projects as required.
- Maintain a safe work environment and observe safe work practices in regard to OHS
KEY ATTRIBUTES, EXPERIENCE & ROLE EXPECTATION
- Good command in English & Japanese (both in verbal and writing)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting/Finance field
- Advanced Excel, Word and Power Point computer skills
- Comfortable performing flexible tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail
- Experience in the preparation of detailed financial reports
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting
- Ability to follow directions closely and take initiative where required.
- Ability to work both as part of a team & as an individual
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation
This role is based in Melbourne West (Close to Hoppers Crossing/Point Cook)
(Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation)