As the Digital Business Coordinator, you would work closely with the Digital Business Manager, team members of other departments as well as with the teams across Japan, US and Europe.
This position is responsible for System Operations, Data entry and executing timely co-ordination between all relevant parties. This role will support Company Digital Business operations – which includes eShop, CRM Program and Online service.
- Support the Digital Business Team to achieve project objectives by enabling timely and efficient administration of on-going digital projects
- Execute day-to-day communication as per defined process between relevant teams across Australia, Japan, US and Europe, to enable achievement of Digital project executions in a timely manner
- Translate documents and correspondences on JIRA/Confluence and emails from Japanese to English and vice versa
- Lodging inquires and manage correspondence to team in Japan for data entry operation
- Responsible for clearly articulating scope, timeline and objectives of all Digital Operations and initiatives to key stakeholders across the organisation – Marketing, Legal, Finance, Consumer Service, Strategic Communications, as well as others
- Work closely with Digital Business Team, to prepare and execute eShop rewards with News and Notification push on company’s online platform
- As the primary system Operator, you would be responsible for curating required data by using various Tools
- Responsible for the creation & maintenance of Operator’s Manual
- Under supervision, transfer and enter data accurately from excel formats into company system
- Identify and communicate the resolution of issues or barriers to the Digital Operations Goals
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Team and International Teams for extracting defined target audience base details for eDM Newsletters
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Excellent business level verbal and written communication in Japanese and English
- Excellent attention to detail & strong communication skills
- Substantial experience with computerised data management systems and tools
- Experience or background in similar fast-paced Digital Business operations
- Basic understanding of HTML added advantage
- All duties should be carried out in line with company’s DNA/Policy
- Ensure the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) four-step management method for the control and continual improvement of processes and products in incorporated in to all aspects of the department.
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to all enquiries
- Provide high level, detailed and accurate reporting
- Must be highly organised and possess strong administrative skills
- Work closely with Company Departments and business partners to maintain a harmonious relationship and total team effort
- Flexibility with working hours to coincide with global affiliates/time zones as required
- Ability to treat information, data and records confidentially
- Maintain records and files for efficient operation in accordance with the Company Records Management program
- Support and assistance as required ensuring overall Company and Department objectives are achieved
- Assist in Internal Control areas as required and ensure compliance to Internal Control requirements
- Ensure that the intellectual property information of the Company is protected, and confidentiality maintained at all times
- Ensure compliance to Occupation, Health & Safety regulations
- Understand and adhere to the company Code of Conduct
- Other duties as directed
WHO IS OUR CLIENT
Our client is a worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, manufactures and markets hardware/software for its home console and family of portable systems. Based in Melbourne South-Eastern suburb, serves as headquarters in the Australia and New Zealand regions. Established in 1994, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of HQ in Japan.
This role is located in Melbourne South-Eastern suburb, and own transportation is preferred.
Monday to Friday (9:00-17:00)
*Flexibility with working hours to coincide with global affiliates/time zoned as required.
This role starts from December 2019 to January 2020 (ASAP preferred)