- Our client is a large multi-national retail organisation with over 5,000 stores worldwide.
- They pride themselves on delivering superior customer service and quality products, along with premium store layouts to set ourselves apart.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for supporting the Company’s Human Resource (HR) function.
- The HR Officer will possess strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and a responsible and proactive manner with proven organisational skills.
- This role will be based out of Head Office and will involve some interstate travel.
Provide day-to-day support and advice to front-line management and staff in all aspects of general HR services including performance management, coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, employee grievances, non work related medical conditions, attendance management, leave and employee entitlements.
- Implementing and maintaining Company policies and procedures
- Implementing the Company’s Learning and Development program
- Recruitment Responsibilities
- Conducting Performance Management procedures
- Occupational Health & Safety Representative
- Responding to HR issues and enquiries
- Managing key Human Resource tasks
- Adhoc tasks, as and when requested by Line Manager
KEY ATTRIBUTES, EXPERIENCE & ROLE EXPECTATIONS
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to keep confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Interstate and intrastate travel may be required
- Reporting to General Manager on a daily basis
- Understanding of the company brand and role requirements
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
- Our client is a well-established international retailer with ambitious plans to grow rapidly.
- They represent a new type of retail to Australia – value variety and they are offering the opportunity to get on board with something new and exciting.
As they grow, so does your opportunity for rapid advancement within their leadership team.
- They are committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees.
This role is located in MELBOURNE CBD, and close to many options for public transport.
This role starts from February to March 2019.