The primary purpose of this role is to assist Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Coordinator in the development and execution of marketing strategies to meet our client’s Australia’s business goals and enhance their brand image across Australia.
This role will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with up to 3 years’ experience to kick start their career in a well-established Japanese organisation. Ideal candidate will be a proactive and self-motivated team player with an ability to manage multiple projects across the marketing functions.
- Marketing budget administration & maintenance
- Creation of Point of Sale for new campaigns and ongoing maintenance
- CRM activities (registration, reporting, invoicing, attending, batching, website updates)
- Product Marketing including:
- Brochures and branded materials creation
- Briefing website updates
- Product point of sale
- Ad hoc PR, event and marketing support activities
- Internal communications support
- Supporting Category, Sales, Marketing functions by making actionable recommendations based on data insights
- Actively support the marketing team in Customer Range Reviews, NPD Process, evaluation of key initiatives and events
- Complete evaluation of in market activities – analyse the commercial return and make recommendations for future optimisation
- Responsible for the various typical tasks of Administrative area, such as: typing services, documents filling, control and request of office supplies and preparation of reports, spreadsheets and graphs for presentations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Up to 1 – 3 Years’ marketing experience
- Australian FMCG industry experience essential preferably in a Sales, Brand or Category environment
- Highly organised and has worked within small teams
- A keen creative eye for detail
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Understanding of external trends and identifying new trends in the marketplace
- Loves new challenges, enthusiastic and wants to be part of an innovative team
- Experience in developing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience in working in complex, fast paced working environment
- Keen to have fun at work
WHO IS OUR CLIENT
Our client is a well-known Japanese FMCG Brand that are responsible for making some of the most recognisable brands you see on the shelves of your local supermarkets, post offices and pharmacies.
They have continued developing and producing ever new products under the brand slogan “You Make a Wish and We Make It Happen.” They are constantly trying to realise great ideas not only for pharmaceuticals, but for a wide variety of applications in daily life including dental hygiene, skin care, nutritional supplementation and air freshening.
WHERE YOU WORK
This role is located in MELBOURNE City, and very close to many options for public transport.
WHEN THIS ROLE STARTS